I am a UX guy that combines passion in psychology, human-centered design, accessibility and technology to improve the impact of Nonprofits.
Services I can help you with
UX research provides a window into your volunteers’ and donors’ world: from what they need to what makes them tick. Research takes the guesswork out of creating a great experience and give you the insight and evidence you need to make the right decisions.
UX research can help with all manner of challenges and questions, such as:
- What interests our users?
- Why bounce users without a conversion (like a donation, newsletter subscription, etc.)
- How can we attract new donors?
- How can we convince users of our mission?
- How can we provide an excellent donation experience?
- We have an idea for a new service / new product or a new feature - how do we know if our users find it useful?
- Why is our conversion rate decreasing?
I use UX design to help untangle social challenges, develop much more effective tools and make the world a better place.
- Research, Checks & Audits
- Wireframing & Prototyping
- Expert UX Reviews & Design Recommendations
- Usability Testing
Strategy help to provide coherence and coordination across all of your digital projects, products and services. A strategic approach will provide you with a clear vision that ensures you get the most out of your mission.
Strategy services include:
- Integrating UX across your organisation
- Creating a digital vision and roadmap for the future
- Supporting the digital transformation of your organisation
Here are some selected organisations I had the pleasure working with: Flüchtlingsrat Mecklenburg-Vorpommern/PRO ASYL (National Refugee initiative), Hamburger Fernhochschule (Non-profit university), Flüchtlingshilfe Schwerin (Local Refugee initiative), WIR. Erfolg braucht Vielfalt. (Initiative for civil courage and democratic engagement), Sea Shepherd (International Marine Wildlife Conservation Organization) and Laut gegen Rechts (Event series against racism).