I help good organizations create products and services that people need (and love), products that have a good impact on their mission and the world. I do this through smart research, experience, and psychology.
Part of my job is doing things like:
- Leading discovery workshops to understand what we’re building and who we’re helping
- Defining interactions and flows
- Helping great people make them products more sustainable
- Explaining the impact of digital products on our environment
- Learning from people by testing and iterating
- Optimize digital services and products so users can easily understand and love them
App for grassroot activism
We developed an app which helps to involve the party base actively and unconditionally in the election campaign work. Through the app, it is possible that anyone who is active at any time and in any place can make an active campaign for the SPD.
Design for good magazine
DesignForGood.Tech is an Online Magazine that curating the best designs of nonprofits and purpose-driven organizations from around the world.
Here are some selected organisations I had the pleasure working with: Flüchtlingsrat Mecklenburg-Vorpommern/PRO ASYL (National Refugee initiative), Hamburger Fernhochschule (Non-profit university), Flüchtlingshilfe Schwerin (Local Refugee initiative), WIR. Erfolg braucht Vielfalt. (Initiative for civil courage and democratic engagement), Sea Shepherd (International Marine Wildlife Conservation Organization) and Laut gegen Rechts (Event series against racism).